You have probably heard that penis extenders are the best thing that ever happened after sliced bread. This is certainly the case in that unlike other male enhancement solutions out there in the market such as pills, they do not necessarily increase the size of the penis… most of these solutions only work to increase one’s sexual performance. Sexual desires are always pegged to the mind meaning if a man jumps into bed with negative feelings towards the size of their penis, then they may not be able to live up to their partner’s expectations.
The good news is that when you take your time to search for the best penis extenders, you will without a shadow of a doubt improve not only on your size but also on your performance. The self confidence that comes with knowing you have the most desirable dick out there will undoubtedly give you the energy that you need to keep on going and ensure she screams your name at the top of her voice begging you to give her some more. Here is a rundown on why penis extenders are better than the other male enhancement solutions in the market.
Pills – despite so many claims made by manufacturers of male enhancement pills, not all the pills out there work. Some are fake and will only introduce harmful chemicals in your body. Besides, it will take a considerable period of time to find the best male enhancement pills to use. the other thing you should know is that they only enhance your performance, without necessarily increasing the size of your penis.
Weights – hanging of weights on your penis is one of the oldest ways of natural penis enlargement that traces its roots beyond civilization. Although people of the stone age believe that this is the best natural penis enhancement solution there is, you should know that despite being natural, it is very dangerous and risky in that it can lead to permanent injuries and very unsightly marks on your penis.
Pumps – pumps are made up of a plastic tube wrapped around the base of a penis and rely on a vacuum suction that works to enlarge the size of your penis. Although there are reported cases of penis enlargement, the results are always temporary and there is also the potential of developing lumps, bruising, and a high risk of the much dreaded bent penis syndrome.
Surgery – the last resort for most people is always surgery, which, although proven effective in extending the size of the penis, it is an expensive undertaking, not to mention a very risky way of enlarging the penis. It is painful and there are so many side effects attached to it. Click here for information on the best penis extenders in the market.
Testosterone is an important component in the body of a male which affects just about everything in him. It influences his sex drive, his energy levels and mental alertness, as well as the various physical changes he goes through as a young boy transitioning into his teenage years. Therefore, it would be pretty safe to say that having low male hormone levels can lead to many problems in the long run. For one, a man who has a deficiency of this hormone will surely expect a lack in sexual performance and urge. On top of that, he may find it difficult to maintain an erection. Yet, that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Several studies have shown that males with low hormone levels are bound to undergo depression, experience difficulties in concentrating, gain weight as well as a lethargic nature. These things can truly prove difficult to bear as a man gets older, though this is a process which is a natural part of aging. Yet, there are still ways in which a man can still continue boosting hormone production in the body. By doing so, he can avoid experiencing several of the symptoms stated above, as well as a few more such as sleep deprivation, diabetes and brittleness in the bones. Below are just some of the natural ways in which a man can improve hormone production in his body.
- Weight loss. If there are any excess fats that a guy can actually grab onto around his belly, it’s essential that he must work hard to be rid of it. Becoming overweight is just one of the several results of having lowered male hormone levels. In order to boost its production, a man should, as much as possible, eliminate any foods which can contribute to rapid weight gain. This includes junk food such as burgers and potato chips. Of course, one should take note that it can be rather difficult to do. With that in mind, instead of actually going to extremes, all that a man needs to do is to integrate consumption of healthier foods into his diet.
- Proper exercise. If there’s a good chance that a guy seems easily tired after a few minutes of physical activity, there is a great need to boost energy levels. This can be accomplished through regular exercising. All that’s needed is a slight increase in heart rate to promote proper circulation of the blood. This can be achieved through some cardiovascular exercises like running.
- A sufficient amount of rest. Men with low hormone levels should try to get a lot of sleep. If one feels restless, then some additional activities may have to be performed in order to start feeling tired enough to get good rest. This means exercise a bit more, taking a rather relaxing shower or bath, avoiding brain work (especially worrying a lot), etc.
These are just some of the natural ways in which a person can boost his testosterone levels. With these methods, there will be a highly noticeable improvement even in his performance during daily routines as well as during sex.
As a man gets older, certain physical changes would occur that would make him think why he can no longer perform the same way he used to when he was a lot younger. He would experience certain signs which would be attributed to a lower count in testosterone. This is simply a condition known as andropause.
For further enlightenment on this, below are myths which have been brought to many men’s attention regarding the matter.
- Andropause is often termed as male menopause simply due to the fact that they go through similar situations with women who are slowly getting older. The truth is that, despite both genders undergoing changes during their later years, several experts would prefer to avoid calling it male menopause because the signs experienced during this phase can be somewhat different. Women would usually go through a dramatic plunge in the reproductive system’s ability to function once ovulation has halted. However, men would start experiencing this condition upon reaching the age of 30. The changes in mood, lethargy and a loss of sexual drive would be gradually felt over the years.
- All men beyond 40 should undergo hormone replacement therapy or take natural supplements that hep you enhance testosterone level. This is somewhat a controversial topic for many men who are seeing low levels of testosterone. Although this form of therapy can be quite relieving, it isn’t an end-all, be-all solution. The fact is that such a method of hormone production enhancement can be rather risky. Sometimes, all it would take is a change in lifestyle, such as stress reduction, a well balanced diet and regular engagement in physical activities.
- Seeing low production of testosterone is a normal thing, thus eliminating the need for consultation from a doctor. However, aging is not the singular reason why men experience drops in their testosterone levels. As a matter of fact, there could also be other causes, such as sleep disorders which may even lead to sudden death due to a stoppage in breathing. This condition is simply known as sleep apnea. Therefore, men everywhere should seriously consider checking with their doctors to determine if they do exhibit any symptoms that can be attributed to a low production of hormones. These can immediately be given proper medication and treatment.
- Men may end up being diagnosed with cancer of the prostate once undergoing such a method of therapy. However, this is a myth which has been dispelled not too long ago. It can actually provide health benefits that will lead to reduced chances of obesity and prevention of serious health problems such as heart attacks.
- The absence of any symptoms equates to a normal testosterone count. The truth is that a lot of men who don’t show signs are those who have testosterone levels which are lower than normal. They may actually exhibit other signs which aren’t directly associated with this condition, like a lack of mental sharpness, sleep deprivation or even irritability.
These are some of the most common myths about andropause which have been debunked. However, if any man gets to exhibit any signs which may be linked to this condition, it is still vital to get themselves proper consultation from their physicians.
There are many men who are slowly growing into their twilight years. They would often see signs of aging, and would not want to deal with it. In fact, a lot of them often wish to cling on to whatever’s left of their youth. The maturation process can be pretty difficult to deal with, although it’s only something natural.
However, as men get older, they would get to exhibit signs which are attributed to a decreasing amount of testosterone levels. Much like women, they would experience some kind of depression, low energy levels or even sexual performance deficiencies. This is very much similar to menopause in women, although men would dub this as andropause.
Of course, there are various symptoms which may differ in certain levels and types, and a lot of men would experience going through such a condition upon reaching their late 40’s. However, unlike women, changes are not complete and totally absolute. Their reproductive system would continue to function, albeit at a much slower and less effective manner.
Below are some of the signs of this condition that men should be aware of:
- The drop of hormone production in men lends to a lot of symptoms which is certainly not greeted with much welcome. In fact, there are a lot of men who often experience radical changes in their moods. Their temperament would constantly fluctuate; sometimes being happy, quickly becoming depressed and sad the next moment.
- Another symptom which can be evidenced to experiencing this condition is the lack of energy. Many men often feel lethargic upon reaching the late 40’s, and would certainly be a lot less active than they’re used to. They would not have the enthusiasm and eagerness to carry out routine activities on a daily basis, and they would rather just sit back and relax.
- Men who undergo this condition would often struggle with sexual performance. Due to the low hormone count, they wouldn’t be as active when it comes to sex. Their libidos would be severely decreased, and they would not even be in the mood to engage in intimate acts with their respective partners. At often times, there is a loss of interest in sexual activities. This includes the inability to maintain an erection.
- A man who experiences male menopause would experience similar symptoms with women. They wouldn’t be able to sleep soundly at night, and their rest would be accompanied by hot flashes as well. There would be bodily aches that make it difficult for them to function normally in society. In addition to that, there would be rapid weight gains as well as a loss in height.
- A lack of mental alertness can be quite evident. Men would have a difficult time remembering things, and aren’t able to focus on just one task at hand.
These are just some of the sure fire symptoms that men would experience should they undergo andropause. This condition, however, can be treated with hormone replacement therapy in order to boost the production of testosterone levels in the body.
When one thinks of testosterone, many images of abuse from athletes all over the world spring to mind. It’s considered to be an unhealthy way to improve performance and gain muscle, although many people are out of the loop when it comes to such. As a matter of fact, testosterone is considered to be a highly importance presence in the body. Though many people tend to misuse it, thus leading to a plethora of health concerns, male testosterone is actually quite beneficial. It provides men the energy they need to perform in whatever activities they engage in, whether it’s sports, work, or even in sex.
Below are just some of the myths that have many people wondering whether it truly is helpful:
- Testosterone is considered to be illegal. There are a lot of people who often mistake this as another drug treatment which is illegal. Of course, prescriptions given by a doctor are actually legal. Truth be told, testosterone treatments are often prescribed by doctors to treat a wide variety of conditions. It proves to be an important component in the human body, especially since it has everything to do with the development of the penis, the male genital. It also has a lot to do with young boys who are going through puberty, with the many changes males undergo being results of testosterone. It actually serves a lot of functions, such as improved sexual performance, production of sperm, and maintaining an erection.
- Testosterone is a very dangerous treatment. This has everything to do with its steroidal properties, although that alone doesn’t make it a health risk. Considering that many areas in the human body consist of natural steroids, it’s pretty strange to see people associating it with danger and harm. Yet, they are mainly referring to anabolic steroidal hormones, which are often used for muscle building and bone development. This is practically a myth that needs proper debunking.
- Using testosterone leads to aggressive behavior. No it doesn’t. There may be changes in behavior which cannot be controlled when a person is given testosterone treatments, that is due to the low levels found in the body. It may cause some anger and irritability, which is why having normal testosterone levels is essential.
- Testosterone causes baldness. The fact is that only those men who don’t have enough testosterone levels are the ones who see their hair falling off. Having increased levels of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) in the body can lead to hair loss, but it’s a simple case of genetics. If it’s bound to happen, one cannot avoid going bald.
- Prostate cancer is caused by testosterone use. This is purely a myth which does not have any factual evidence behind it. A person who suffers from testosterone is not suffering from either low or high testosterone levels. In addition to that, men who are prescribed with testosterone treatments will not get prostate cancer either.
These are just some of the myths regarding male testosterone which are now debunked. Thus, if a person avails of male hormone treatments, he will not suffer from any of the conditions or risks stated above.